Registration is only on line at http://bit.ly/1nRM9dk
Your registration is valid, only after you complete following steps:
- Write a check to “JAINA – Jain Milan 2014” and post mail the check to Gunvant Shah- Jain Milan, 12 Ascot Place, North Brunswick, NJ 08902, USA. Make sure you write participants name on the memo of your check. Mail the check on the same day you register on website to secure lower price. Registration price is determined by the date stamp by post office on the envelop used to mail your check. Registration price is good only if the payment envelop is clearly post marked by post office otherwise check received date will be used for the price. Do not send your Bio data by post mail. [Sorry, we are not set up to accept credit cards.]
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org passport size professional quality 2″ x 2″ color photo. Photo should include front face and shoulder only with no background. Name this JPG photo file as “Your first, middle and last Name’s photo”. E-mail photo on the date of the registration to secure the lower price. Do not post mail your photo.
- Your Jain Milan registration will be complete and valid after you e-mail photo and post mail check with a postal date stamp within two days of your registration date. Your registration automatically expires if you do not e-mail photo and post mail check with a postal date stamp within two days of your registration date. If your registration expires, you could register again by paying the new price on the day of your new registration.
- Book your Airline ticket after above requirements are fulfilled.
To Register online please click here http://bit.ly/1nRM9dk
|Daily at Gate
|Price* per person||$150||$175||$175** Reduced||$250**||$150/day
* Registration price is good only if the payment envelop is clearly post marked by post office on or before the due date otherwise date check received will be used for the price. It does not include Hotel cost.
** Registration received after 9/7/2014 will not be published in the Souvenir book but a separate printout page will be inserted for registration received between 9/8/2014 and 9/14/2014.