1. Try to be unidentified until you trust that person.
2. Kindly Involve your relative or friends to go through emails you receive, as an impartial viewer they can advice you in case of any missed information.
3. Always mention your contact number only when you feel absolutely comfortable.
1. Don't share your personal contact information like name, email address, residential address, telephone numbers, place of work or any other identifying information in your intial chat.
2. Use different email id while communicating with a unknown person.
3. If any one force or pressurize you to know your personal details like photo mobile no. address, just discontinue your communication.
1. Take a proper permission from your parents and safely continue your online relationship offline.
2. When you decide to meet with someone, you choose a public place (such as a mall / restaurant / cafe) where many people are around and take a friend or relative along with you.
3. If you decide to meet him/her alone then leave the name, address and mobile number of the person you are going to meet with your friend or family member.
4. Ask many questions to him/her and watch for contradiction. This will help you identify liars & cons, and it will help you find out if you're truly compatible partner.
5. Always pay attention to displays of anger, attempts to pressure or control you. Making demeaning or rude comments, or any physically inappropriate behavior are all warning signs.
6. In case someone asks you for money report the situation to us.
1. Never arrange for your future match to pick you up or drop you to his/her place.
2. Don't ignore the following behavior especially if it is without an acceptable reason.
3. Provides incoherent information about age, interests, marital status, salary, profession, employment, etc.
4. Take your own time to decide on a reliable person and pay careful attention along the way.
5. Don't become prematurely close to someone.